Denosumab in patients with giant-cell tumour of bone: a multicentre, open-label, phase 2 study.
, Blay JY
, Rutkowski P
, Le Cesne A
, Reichardt P
, Gelderblom H
, Grimer RJ
, Choy E
, Skubitz K
, Seeger L
, Schuetze SM
, Henshaw R
, Dai T
, Jandial D
, Palmerini E
Full Text Sources
Giant-cell tumour of bone (GCTB) is a rare, locally aggressive osteoclastogenic stromal tumour of the bone. This phase 2 study aimed to assess the safety and activity of denosumab in patients with surgically salvageable or unsalvageable GCTB.
PMID: 31704134 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Safety and efficacy of denosumab for adults and skeletally mature adolescents with giant cell tumour of bone: interim analysis of an open-label, parallel-group, phase 2 study.
- [Review] Denosumab and giant cell tumour of bone-a review and future management considerations.
- Denosumab in advanced/unresectable giant-cell tumour of bone (GCTB): For how long?
- Denosumab versus zoledronic acid in bone disease treatment of newly diagnosed multiple myeloma: an international, double-blind, double-dummy, randomised, controlled, phase 3 study.
- Ramucirumab plus pembrolizumab in patients with previously treated advanced non-small-cell lung cancer, gastro-oesophageal cancer, or urothelial carcinomas (JVDF): a multicohort, non-randomised, open-label, phase 1a/b trial.