Full Text Sources
Several studies have demonstrated the efficacy of house dust mite (HDM) immunotherapy in allergic rhinitis (AR). We aimed to compare the efficacy and safety of 2 commercial HDM extracts in a Chinese AR population.
PMID: 31322838 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Sublingual immunotherapy in children with allergic rhinoconjunctivitis mono-sensitized to house-dust-mites: A double-blind-placebo-controlled randomised trial.
- SQ house dust mite sublingually administered immunotherapy tablet (ALK) improves allergic rhinitis in patients with house dust mite allergic asthma and rhinitis symptoms.
- [Review] Mite-Allergic Rhinitis: How to Evaluate Clinical Efficacy in Allergen-Specific Immunotherapy Trials?
- Guideline on allergen-specific immunotherapy in IgE-mediated allergic diseases: S2k Guideline of the German Society for Allergology and Clinical Immunology (DGAKI), the Society for Pediatric Allergy and Environmental Medicine (GPA), the Medical Association of German Allergologists (AeDA), the Austrian Society for Allergy and Immunology (ÖGAI), the Swiss Society for Allergy and Immunology (SGAI), the German Society of Dermatology (DDG), the German Society of Oto- Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (DGHNO-KHC), the German Society of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine (DGKJ), the Society for Pediatric Pneumology (GPP), the German Respiratory Society (DGP), the German Association of ENT Surgeons (BV-HNO), the Professional Federation of Paediatricians and Youth Doctors (BVKJ), the Federal Association of Pulmonologists (BDP) and the German Dermatologists Association (BVDD).
- Efficacy and Safety of the SQ House Dust Mite SLIT-tablet in Japanese Adults and Adolescents with House Dust Mite-induced Allergic Rhinitis.