Tocilizumab in patients with adult-onset still's disease refractory to glucocorticoid treatment: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase III trial.
, Kameda H
, Ikeda K
, Ishii T
, Murakami K
, Takamatsu H
, Tanaka Y
, Abe T
, Takeuchi T
Full Text Sources
To evaluate the efficacy and safety of tocilizumab, an interleukin-6 receptor antibody, in patients with adult-onset Still's disease.
PMID: 30279267 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Efficacy and safety of tocilizumab in patients with systemic-onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, withdrawal phase III trial.
- [Adalimumab plus methotrexate for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: a multi-center randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study.]
- [Review] Tocilizumab in refractory adult-onset Still's disease with aseptic meningitis--efficacy of interleukin-6 blockade and review of the literature.
- [The efficacy and safety of tocilizumab combined with disease-modifying anti-rheumatoid drugs in the treatment of active rheumatoid arthritis: a multi-center, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial].
- Tocilizumab for induction and maintenance of remission in giant cell arteritis: a phase 2, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.