Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, safety, and tolerability of single-dose denosumab in healthy Chinese volunteers: A randomized, single-blind, placebo-controlled study.
, Hu C
, Liu Y
, Song R
, Zhu W
, Zhao H
, Nino A
, Zhang F
, Liu Y
Denosumab is a fully human monoclonal antibody against receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand, a cytokine essential for the formation, function and survival of osteoclasts. This study assessed the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, safety and tolerability of single-dose denosumab (60 and 120 mg) in healthy Chinese volunteers.
PMID: 29933364 [PubMed - in process]
- A study of the biological receptor activator of nuclear factor-kappaB ligand inhibitor, denosumab, in patients with multiple myeloma or bone metastases from breast cancer.
- Pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of intravenous ferric carboxymaltose: a dose-escalation study in volunteers with mild iron-deficiency anaemia.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single-dose study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of denosumab administered subcutaneously to postmenopausal Japanese women.
- Safety and Clinical Pharmacokinetics of Nemonoxacin, a Novel Non-Fluorinated Quinolone, in Healthy Chinese Volunteers Following Single and Multiple Oral Doses.
- [Review] The Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Denosumab in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumours and Bone Metastases: A Systematic Review.