A pivotal phase III, randomised, placebo-controlled study of belimumab in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus located in China, Japan and South Korea.
, Bae SC
, Bass D
, Chu M
, Egginton S
, Gordon D
, Roth DA
, Zheng J
, Tanaka Y
Full Text Sources
Intravenous belimumab plus standard of care (SoC) is approved in the USA and Europe for treatment of active, autoantibody-positive systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
PMID: 29295825 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- A phase II, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study of belimumab in patients with active systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Efficacy and safety of belimumab in patients with active systemic lupus erythematosus: a randomised, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.
- A phase III, randomized, placebo-controlled study of belimumab, a monoclonal antibody that inhibits B lymphocyte stimulator, in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
- [Review] Belimumab: Review of Use in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Efficacy and safety of subcutaneous belimumab in systemic lupus erythematosus: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 52-week study.