Full Text Sources
Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) recommendations state that the target of treatment should be remission or low disease activity (LDA). We used a real-life dataset to compare different potential targets.
PMID: 29080861 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- [Review] Measures of psoriatic arthritis: Tender and Swollen Joint Assessment, Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI), Nail Psoriasis Severity Index (NAPSI), Modified Nail Psoriasis Severity Index (mNAPSI), Mander/Newcastle Enthesitis Index (MEI), Leeds Enthesitis Index (LEI), Spondyloarthritis Research Consortium of Canada (SPARCC), Maastricht Ankylosing Spondylitis Enthesis Score (MASES), Leeds Dactylitis Index (LDI), Patient Global for Psoriatic Arthritis, Dermatology Life Quality Index (DLQI), Psoriatic Arthritis Quality of Life (PsAQOL), Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy-Fatigue (FACIT-F), Psoriatic Arthritis Response Criteria (PsARC), Psoriatic Arthritis Joint Activity Index (PsAJAI), Disease Activity in Psoriatic Arthritis (DAPSA), and Composite Psoriatic Disease Activity Index (CPDAI).
- Disease activity in psoriatic arthritis (PsA): defining remission and treatment success using the DAPSA score.
- Ultrasonographic evaluation in psoriatic arthritis is of major importance in evaluating disease activity.
- Need for Improvement in Current Treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis: Study of an Outpatient Clinic Population.
- Comparison of Composite Indices Tailored for Psoriatic Arthritis Treated with csDMARD and bDMARD: A Cross-sectional Analysis of a Longitudinal Cohort.